Plastic mold, an abbreviation for a combined plastic mold for compression molding, extrusion molding, injection, blow molding and low foam molding. Plastic mold factory can divide the mold into large nozzle mold, fine nozzle mold and hot runner mold according to the different pouring system. The plastic mold structure contains six major systems, namely pouring system, forming system, ejection system and forming structure, exhaust system, cooling system and positioning and navigation system
In real life, many plastic life products require plastic molds for mass production, so plastic molds play a very important role in industrial manufacturing, so how to extend the service life of plastic molds as much as possible to maximize It is particularly important to bring its value into play, and effective maintenance of plastic molds is a very necessary step. So how to maintain plastic molds?
1.When the operation requires temporary shutdown, the mold should be closed to prevent the cavity and core from being exposed to prevent accidental damage.The shutdown time is expected to exceed 24 hours, and the surface of the cavity and core should be sprayed with anti-rust oil Or release agent, especially in wet areas and rainy seasons, even if the time is short, anti-rust treatment should be done. Water vapor in the air will reduce the surface quality of the mold cavity and the surface quality of the product. When the mold is used again, the oil on the mold should be removed, and it can be used after it is cleaned. The compressed air that is required by the mirror surface is dried and then dried with hot air, otherwise it will ooze out during molding and cause defects in the product.
2. Turn on the machine after a temporary shutdown. After opening the mold, check whether the slider limit moves. If there is no abnormality, the mold can be closed. In short, you must be careful before turning on the machine, and you should not be careless.
3. In order to prolong the service life of the cooling water channel, when the mold is stopped, the water in the cooling water channel should be removed immediately with compressed air, put a small amount of engine oil into the mouth of the nozzle, and then blown with compressed air, so that all cooling pipes have a layer Anti-rust oil layer. (Private letter to receive more learning materials)
4. Carefully check the working status of each control component during work to prevent abnormalities in the auxiliary system, heating, and maintenance of the control system are particularly important for hot runner molds. At the end of each production cycle, bar heaters, band heaters, thermocouples should be measured with European mothers, and compared with the technical specifications of the mold to ensure that their functions are intact. At the same time, the control loop may pass the ammeter test installed in the loop. The oil in the hydraulic cylinder used for core pulling should be drained as far as possible, and the oil nozzle should be sealed to prevent the hydraulic oil from leaking or polluting the surrounding environment during the storage and transportation process. (Private letter to receive more learning materials)
5. During the production, if you hear abnormal sounds or other abnormal conditions in the mold, you should stop the machine and check it immediately. The mold maintenance personnel should conduct a round-trip inspection on the molds that are running normally in the workshop. If any abnormal phenomena are found, they should be dealt with in time.
6. When the operator takes over the shift, in addition to the handover of production, the process is critical to close the record, and the mold use status must also be explained in detail.
7. When the production quantity of the mold is completed and the machine needs to be replaced to replace other molds, the mold cavity should be coated with rust inhibitor, the mold and its accessories should be sent to the mold maintenance staff, and the last product that is qualified as a sample The pieces are sent to the maintenance staff together. In addition, a mold use list should also be submitted, detailing on which machine tool the mold is on, from a certain year, month and day, how many products have been produced, and whether the mold is now good. If there is a problem with the mold, fill in the use sheet with any problems with the mold, propose specific requirements for modification and improvement, and submit an unprocessed sample to the custodian for the molder to refer to when repairing the mold. (Private letter to receive more learning materials)
8. After the machine is shut down, it is necessary to check whether there is residual rubber thread and foreign objects on the surface of the mold. After cleaning it, spray the rust inhibitor evenly and fill in the relevant records accurately. After the mold is opened, the molded plastic needs to be retained on the half-mold. Of course, this is under the premise that there is an ejection mechanism. Generally, the half-mold of the ejection mechanism is a moving mold. Only the half-mold of the ejection mechanism that appears in very special cases On the fixed mold.
Plastic mold is a key tool for injection production in the workshop of the enterprise, and it is the rice bowl of the enterprise. His position in the enterprise is important, but at the same time, the plastic mold has specialty, precision and vulnerability, so it is very important for the safe maintenance of the plastic mold. important.