Customer service is of paramount importance to JMT and to this end the company has undergone a great deal of expansion since its modest beginnings in 2005. Our capabilities include:
· Product and mould design input, indicative speedy budget cost.
· Appropriate toolmaker selection and specific quotations, confidentiality agreements.
· Placement and control of moulds with regular digital photographs and bar charts to guarantee on time completion.
· Our rich experiences in auto tooling field enable us being capable to provide our customers with efficient and professional DFMA to avoid the possible issues during molding; to propose a cost-saving tooling solution for customers.
· Submit a primary project plan to customer to let them have a timetable for their project
· Exchange ideas with customer on the mold design, detect issues and optimize design in details.
· Design control and product queries.
· Control the key maching steps quality and manage the project progress according to mold processing documents, provide weekly progress and quality report to customer
· Updating regularly as customer requested with photos and videos.
· First shot and production trial samples with component inspection reports submitted.
· Volume production runs if required.
· Finished mould transport to customer including protective packaging, insurance, import duty and all necessary documentation for despatch, full tool drawings and related information.
· Choice of transport: Sea – approximately 26 days, Air – approximately 3 days.
· Customs clearance on arrival at country of destination and delivery to customer’s premises.
· Attendance by a technical representative at mould start-up.
· Guaranteed highly competitive prices and deliveries.
· Submit all Mold recording files (spare parts list, mold testing files, processing files after shippment
· Product design consultancy
· Computer aided product refinement
· Part feasibility report
· Mould flow analysis
· Moulding support
· USA STANDARD tooling support
to Chinaplas 2023